Introducing the Temple Audio Bantam XC2.
A compact portable Hi-Fi quality Class T integrated digital amplifier and Class A headphone amp.
Temple Audio sound quality, is now available for headphones as well as speakers.
Combined into one enclosure, we have our class T power amp, which needs no introduction. AND our Class A mosfet headphone amp.
If your thinking of purchasing a dedicated headphone amplifier, or your considering upgrading to a class T amplifier.
Why not get the Bantam XC2 and have both?
- Class T speaker amp.
- Class A headphone amp.
- Hand Made in England.
- Superior Clarity, hear every detail.
- 1 Year Warranty
A Perfect Partner.
The Bantam XC2 provides headphone and speaker output for any sound source.
Just as its class T power stage will drive many rare and exotic speaker types, from high sensitivity single driver systems, to monitors, to electrostatics, the class A headphone amp will drive low and high impedance headphones and everything in between.
Inbuilt protection for both the headphones and speakers ensures your equipment is protected from damage under any circumstances.
The Bantam XC2 uses the same class T amplification design as the regular Bantam.
To find out more about that, click here to view the basic Bantam..
High Quality Hardware.
To make the Bantam a true HiFi Amplifier, its housed in a high quality Aluminum enclosure.
Hand built in England, the Bantam has a host of hardware features, here are just a few:
Headphone amp features
- Mosfet Output using Zetex mosfets for a very linear, low impedance response..
- Class A design for lowest distortion with no crossover artifacts affecting the sound
- Low impedance output keeps the headphone diaphragm under precise control at all times.
- Self Balancing design for long term stability and reliability.
- Voltage gain of 3 (volume adjustable) gives a large volume boost to devices like mp3 players which sometimes have a low signal output..
- Low corner frequency even with low impedance headphones. For example 10hz with 60 ohm headphones. For superb, full bass.
- Smart, energy efficient design. Puts the Class T power amp into a power saving mode when the headphones are plugged in.
Power amp features
- Stereo 15 Watts Per channel RMS speaker output.
- 0.03% Total Harmonic Distortion on the power amp
- 90% Power Efficiency
- High quality Gold Plated Connectors.
- Alps volume pot
- Compact Design
- Compatible with almost all speakers and headphones
- Stereo Jack to phono cable included*
*(for easy connection to PC, MP3 player etc)
Upgrade your Audio Now.
The Bantam XC2 is backed up by a UK company, with full warranty and after sales support.
About the Bantam PSU (Power Supply).
The Bantam requires 12V DC power input via a 2.1mm round DC socket (center pin positive).
To those who need it, we offer a power supply (PSU) which allows you to power the amplifier from the mains electricity supply.
For Info on Bantam accessories, including the power supply, click here.
About the Bantam Wiring kit.
The Bantam is very versatile in the speaker wires it will accept.
But we offer a complete wiring kit, for those who need it as an alternative to the overpriced speaker wire and banana plugs offered in many high street shops.
For Info on Bantam accessories, including the wiring kit, click here.